24 Section Landscape Digital Notebook
With a collection of 16 different page templates and up to 20 custom sections, this notebook allows you to easily organize all of your notes in one place! Whether you're starting a personal bullet journal or looking for the perfect place to organize your meeting notes, this notebook has a template that will fit your needs.
You can duplicate this journal as many times as you wish and select from a library of cover and divider page designs to customize each - the possibilities are endless!
This is a digital notebook intended to be used on an iPad or tablet device in a PDF markup app (such as GoodNotes or Notability), click the "how to use" tab above for more information.
• Table of content page allows you to designate up to 20 custom sections. Each of the numbered sections lead to a designated section divider page. Simply add your copied template pages after the section divider page so you can easily access them.
• Top menu bar is visible on every page of the notebook, allowing you to quickly jump to the table of contents or any of the numbered section divider pages.
• Bonus set of sticky notes included to help capture your important thoughts and reminders within your notebook
• Set of 8 alternate cover designs, optional cover title stickers, and 35 alternate divider design JPEG images allow you to customize the look and feel of your planner to fit your preference. The template pages are hyperlinked from the table of contents page. Just tap on the template you want to use to navigate to that page, copy the page and paste it in your desired location in the notebook.
4 Blank Page Templates
- Blank Page
- Dotted Grid Page
- Lined Page
- Grid Page
12 Note Page Templates (each note page has space for a header/title and notes)
- Dotted Grid
- Wide Dotted Grid
- Wide Grid
- Lined Two Column
- Two Column List
- Meeting/Class Notes with Actions
- Meeting/Class Cornell Notes
New to Digital Planning & Notetaking?
Digital planning recreates the experience of using a paper planner or notebook on your iPad or tablet device. It gives you the same freedom and flexibility you have on paper, allowing you to physically write out your notes and goals.
How it works
The files you will receive with your purchase are designed to be imported into a PDF markup app of your choice.
To use these files you will need:
1. Tablet device
2. A stylus or Apple Pencil that is compatible with both your markup app and device
3. PDF markup/annotation app(e.g. Goodnotes, Notability, Xodo, Drawboard Pro)
Want more information on markup app and device options? Click here to read more.
Digital Planners & Notebooks
Your purchase will include PDF file(s) that are optimized for use in a PDF markup app. These files include internal hyperlinks that allow you to easily jump between pages and navigate within the document. Every planner/notebook includes a collection of template pages, these pages can be duplicated as many times as you wish to build out your document. This is one of the biggest perks of working digitally - you have a ton of flexibility to choose your page layouts and build out the structure of your notebook or planner.Most planners & notebooks also include bonus content (e.g. decorative covers, stickers, etc.) View product description for details on what's included with each specific planner or notebook.
Stickers & Sticker Books
Stickers are decorative images designed to be used within your digital planners and notebooks. They are pre-cropped with transparent backgrounds, allowing you to place them anywhere on your page - just like you would with physical sticker on paper!
Sticker books are only compatible with the GoodNotes 5 app. However, all sticker purchases also include a standard .zip file containing all individual pre cropped PNG image files. These files can be used in any PDF markup app that supports inserting images.
Insert pages are delivered as both PNG and PDF file types and provide an option for adding new page layouts to your planner or notebook.
When you import planners or other documents into your PDF markup app (Goodnotes, Notability, etc.) the first page of the document ends up becoming the “thumbnail” or cover image in your document library within the app.
Replacing this first page with another decorative page will replace that cover. This is just a fun, decorative option that gives you the ability to add a little extra personality to your planners and notebooks.
Alternate covers are delivered as PDF files, just choose the decorative cover page you want to use, copy the page, and paste it as the first page in your planner or notebook document.
Overwhelmed with the details? Don't worry, I have you covered!
I provide step-by-step instructions for getting started, just click here to learn more.
Due to the nature of digital delivered products, they cannot be returned. However, if you do run into any technical compatibility issues, we will always work with you to find a solution! You can submit a contact form to ask questions about this product or request support after purchasing.