This dated digital planner has everything you need to set your goals and create a plan to achieve them! This is the portrait/vertical layout version of the original Laurel Studio goal planner. It includes all the same features with some slight changes due to the different page layout.
Dated Pages: Monthly, Weekly and Daily dated planning pages with hyperlinks for easy navigation (both sunday start and monday start week options included)
Monthly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard monthly planning spread, each month has 3 linked bonus pages: monthly tracker, monthly planning and a blank page
Weekly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard weekly planning spread, each week has 3 linked bonus pages: weekly wellness tracker, weekly goal planning and a blank page
Annual Trackers: Record key dates, create a wish list (bucket list), track your health metrics and track your finances throughout the year. These tracking pages are linked in the top menu for easy access throughout the year
Goal Setting: A complete "goal roadmap" section includes templates designed to guide you through the process of clarifying your vision, optimizing your time and creating actionable goals
Custom Sections: 12 customizable sections hyperlinked to the table of contents and tabs on every page of the planner for easy navigation
Bonus Template Pages: Library of bonus planning page templates that can be duplicated as many times as needed
Sticker Set: sticker collection organized in a sticker book for use in Goodnotes (individual png images also included for non-goodnotes users)
Layout Widget Stickers: You have endless customization options for your monthly, weekly and daily dated planning pages with the included set of layout "widget" stickers that are designed to fit seamlessly in the open margins/footers of the dated monthly, weekly and daily pages
Decorative Covers: 6 alternate cover options with decorative cover stickers
NEW BONUS! Don't wait until 2022 to get started - this planner now includes a bonus mini-planner with dated pages that run from October through December of 2021. This simplified version of the planner includes dated monthly, weekly and daily pages only.
• Dated planner pages from January 2022 through December 2022 (2022 year at a glance, 12 dated monthly pages, 52 dated weekly pages, 365 daily dated pages). All dated pages are hyperlinked for easy navigation: year at glance page links to each month, monthly pages link out to both weekly spreads and daily pages, weekly spreads link out to daily pages. Tabs along right side of every page also link to monthly pages.
• Each monthly page links out to three bonus pages: a habit tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• Each weekly page links out to three bonus pages: a wellness tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• Exclusive Goal Clarity Roadmap section includes 7 guided exercises to help you clarify your goals and focus through a complete goal setting process
• "Widget" sticker design allows you to quickly adjust the layout and content of your dated pages to fit your needs - add schedule blocks, priorities, habit trackers and more to your dated pages.
• 400+ stickers in a tabbed sticker book (great for organizing and building your sticker collection). This sticker book is compatible with the GoodNotes 5 app only (non-GoodNotes users can use the included PNG sticker images)
• Annual tracking pages to track key details throughout your year:
- Important Dates: record important events and birthdays in a year-at-a-glance format. This can easily be copied over to future years
- Wish List: list out some of your just-for-fun aspirations for the year and check them off as you go!
- Health Tracker: think of your health first with this tracking page. Write down any routine appointments you need to schedule and track your most important health metrics month to month (e.g. accomplishing healthy habits, sleep totals, measurements, weight, etc)
- Finance Tracker: set high level goals for income, debt repayment, saving and giving. Track your progress in each of these areas throughout the year.
• Top menu icons, colored sections and monthly tabs are hyperlinked to allow for quick navigation on every page of the planner
• Customizable table of contents page allows you to organize your planner with up to 12 sections
• Bonus page templates included - all pages can easily be duplicated as many times as needed
- Weekly Block View
- Weekly Schedule View (2 design options)
- Undated Monthly spread
- Yearly Overview (2 design options)
- Quarterly Overview
- Key Dates
- Goal Planner
- Wish List/Bucket List
- Meal Planner (2 design options)
- Project Planner
- Password Organizer
- Habit Tracker (2 design options)
- Mood Tracker
- Workout Tracker
- Time Tracker
- Nutrition Log
- Reading List
- 6 Section To-Do List
- Blank 12 Block View
- Blank Column View
- Two Column List Page
- Bill Payment Tracker
- Debt Payment Tracker
- Expense Tracker
- Monthly Budget
- Blank Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
- Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
- Meeting Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
• Also includes a separate PDF file with 6 different cover page designs you can easily copy and paste to change the cover of your planner. The sticker set also includes decorative cover stickers to add a nameplate or debossed text to your planner cover.
• All stickers are included in a separate sticker book for use in the GoodNotes app to minimize the planner file size and for easy switching/placement of stickers
• Stickers are placed in the sticker book as separate PNG files, so they can easily be copied and pasted within the planner with a transparent background (no cropping needed)
NOTE: The sticker book only functions in GoodNotes 5, if you are planning to use this planner in another PDF markup app (e.g. Notability, Noteshelf), I've included a .zip file with PNG files of each sticker that can be individually inserted into your planner, so I've got you covered either way!
• Sunday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Sunday and run through Saturday)
• Monday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Monday and run through Sunday)
• GoodNotes sticker book file (for use in GoodNotes only)
• Zip file of all individual sticker PNG files (for use on desktop or in any other PDF annotation app)
• Decorative cover set PDF file
• Q4 2021 Mini Planner PDF files (Monday & Sunday Start options)
Note: I deliver my planner files as PDF files rather than Goodnotes files. If you are a Goodnotes user, the PDF file imports and functions in the same exact way a GoodNotes file would, it's just a more flexible file format. This gives you the option to print pages of the planner or import it into a different app if you ever have a need to.