2023 Teacher Planning Bundle
This planner now includes 10 VERSIONS to choose from, find your perfect planner layout:
> Do you prefer to use a calendar with weeks starting on Sunday or Monday? Both options are included for each version, just take your pick!
> Choose between Portrait and Landscape page orientation
> (landscape planner) Choose between 2 different weekly page layout options, vertical columns or boxed
> (landscape planner) Choose between 2 different daily page layout options, blank sidebar or mindfulness-focused sidebar
You'll have instant access to all layout options, our download guide will help you find your perfect version!
This Planner Includes:
• Dated Calendar Pages: Monthly, Weekly and Daily dated calendar planning pages with hyperlinks for easy navigation (both sunday start and monday start week options included). Dated pages run from January through December 2023.
• Monthly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard monthly planning spread, each month has 5 linked bonus pages: reflection, planning, habit tracking, financial budgeting and a blank page
• Weekly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard weekly planning spread, each week has 5 linked bonus pages: weekly focus/planning, a planner view (can be used for meal planning/assignment tracking), wellness tracking, to do list and a blank page
• Annual Trackers: Record key dates, create a wish list (bucket list), track your personal health and your financial progress! These tracking pages are linked in the top menu for easy access throughout the year
• Goal Setting: A complete "Goal Clarity Roadmap" section includes templates designed to guide you through the process of reflecting, clarifying your vision, optimizing your time and creating actionable goals.
• Custom Sections: 12 customizable sections hyperlinked to the table of contents and accessible through tabs on every page of the planner for easy navigation
• Bonus Template Pages: Library of 40+ bonus planning page templates that can be duplicated as many times as needed (see below for list of all templates)
• Sticker Set: 500+ stickers organized in a sticker book for use in Goodnotes (individual png images also included for non-goodnotes users)
• Layout Widget Stickers: You have endless customization options for your monthly, weekly and daily dated planning pages with the included set of layout "widget" stickers that are designed to fit seamlessly in the open margins/footers of the dated monthly, weekly and daily pages
• Decorative Covers: Switch up your planner thumbnail by changing the cover of your planner to match your personal aesthetic. This bonus includes 6 decorative planner cover options.
** This is a digital planner intended to be used on an iPad or tablet device in a PDF markup app that supports hyperlinks (such as GoodNotes or Notability) **
• Dated planner pages from January through December 2023 (2023 year at a glance, 12 dated monthly pages, 52 dated weekly pages, 365 daily dated pages). All dated pages are hyperlinked for easy navigation: year at glance page links to each month, monthly pages link out to both weekly spreads and daily pages, weekly spreads link out to daily pages. Daily pages link back to weeks. Tabs along right side of every page also link to monthly pages.
• "Widget" sticker designs allows you to quickly adjust the layout and content of your dated pages to fit your needs - add schedule blocks, priorities, habit trackers and more to your dated pages. These stickers are included in the GoodNotes sticker book and saved as pre-cropped PNGs. They are sized to fit perfectly over the flexible margin/footer areas on your daily, weekly and monthly pages. For more details on how this sticker set works, watch the walk through video linked above!
• 500+ stickers in a tabbed sticker book (great for organizing and building your sticker collection). This sticker book is compatible with the GoodNotes 5 app only. For other app users, I've also included all of the sticker images saved as pre-cropped PNG images. They are organized into folders for ease of use. I recommend saving the entire collection to your device or a cloud drive that you can easily access from your PDF markup app.
Annual tracking pages to track key details throughout your year include:
- Important Dates: record important events and milestones in a year-at-a-glance format. This can easily be copied over to future years
- Wish List: list out some of your aspirations for the year and check them off as you make them happen!
- Health Tracker: Track the most important details of your personal health throughout the year
- Finance Tracker: Set financial goals for yourself and track your spending/saving in a single view month-to-month
40+ bonus page templates included - all pages can easily be duplicated as many times as needed:
- Weekly Block View (2 design options)
- Weekly Schedule View (2 design options)
- Undated Monthly spread
- Yearly Overview (2 design options)
- Quarterly Overview
- Key Dates
- Goal Planner
- Vision Goal Planner
- Wish List (Bucket List)
- Meal Planner (2 design options)
- Project Planner
- Password Organizer
- Habit Tracker (2 design options)
- Mood Tracker
- Workout Tracker
- Time Tracker
- Nutrition Log
- Reading List
- 6 Section To-Do List
- Blank 12 Block View
- Blank Column View
- Two Column List Page
- Bill Payment Tracker
- Debt Payment Tracker
- Expense Tracker
- Monthly Budget
- Blank Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
- Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
- Meeting Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
- Student Info List
- Student Bio
- Seating Chart
- Lesson Planner (5 classes)
- Lesson Planner (7 classes)
- Lesson Plan Template
- Holidays & Events Log
- Student Birthday Log
- Contact Log
- Classroom Expenses (2 layout versions)
- Class Volunteers Log
- Assignment Tracker
- Attendance Tracker
- 6 Section To Do List (wide format)
• 2023 Planner Download Guide PDF, this file includes links to all 10 versions of the planner so you can easily choose your perfect planner version!
The download guide also includes links to download your sticker set and bonus covers
- GoodNotes sticker book file (for use in GoodNotes only)
- Zip file of all individual sticker PNG files (for use on desktop or in any other PDF annotation app)
- Decorative cover set PDF file
New to Digital Planning & Notetaking?
Digital planning recreates the experience of using a paper planner or notebook on your iPad or tablet device. It gives you the same freedom and flexibility you have on paper, allowing you to physically write out your notes and goals.
How it works
The files you will receive with your purchase are designed to be imported into a PDF markup app of your choice.
To use these files you will need:
1. Tablet device
2. A stylus or Apple Pencil that is compatible with both your markup app and device
3. PDF markup/annotation app(e.g. Goodnotes, Notability, Xodo, Drawboard Pro)
Want more information on markup app and device options? Click here to read more.
Digital Planners & Notebooks
Your purchase will include PDF file(s) that are optimized for use in a PDF markup app. These files include internal hyperlinks that allow you to easily jump between pages and navigate within the document. Every planner/notebook includes a collection of template pages, these pages can be duplicated as many times as you wish to build out your document. This is one of the biggest perks of working digitally - you have a ton of flexibility to choose your page layouts and build out the structure of your notebook or planner.Most planners & notebooks also include bonus content (e.g. decorative covers, stickers, etc.) View product description for details on what's included with each specific planner or notebook.
Stickers & Sticker Books
Stickers are decorative images designed to be used within your digital planners and notebooks. They are pre-cropped with transparent backgrounds, allowing you to place them anywhere on your page - just like you would with physical sticker on paper!
Sticker books are only compatible with the GoodNotes 5 app. However, all sticker purchases also include a standard .zip file containing all individual pre cropped PNG image files. These files can be used in any PDF markup app that supports inserting images.
Insert pages are delivered as both PNG and PDF file types and provide an option for adding new page layouts to your planner or notebook.
When you import planners or other documents into your PDF markup app (Goodnotes, Notability, etc.) the first page of the document ends up becoming the “thumbnail” or cover image in your document library within the app.
Replacing this first page with another decorative page will replace that cover. This is just a fun, decorative option that gives you the ability to add a little extra personality to your planners and notebooks.
Alternate covers are delivered as PDF files, just choose the decorative cover page you want to use, copy the page, and paste it as the first page in your planner or notebook document.
Overwhelmed with the details? Don't worry, I have you covered!
I provide step-by-step instructions for getting started, just click here to learn more.
Due to the nature of digital delivered products, they cannot be returned. However, if you do run into any technical compatibility issues, we will always work with you to find a solution! You can submit a contact form to ask questions about this product or request support after purchasing.