This planner is specifically for use on the Remarkable 2 tablet. If you use an iPad or Android tablet, I recommend a standard Digital Planner.
This dated and hyperlinked digital planner for the Remarkable 2 goes far beyond just daily and weekly planning, it has everything you need to set your goals and create a plan to achieve them!
Dated Pages: Monthly, Weekly and Daily dated planning pages with hyperlinks for easy navigation (both sunday start and monday start week options included). Dated pages run from July 2021 through June 2022.
Monthly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard monthly planning spread, each month has 3 linked bonus pages: monthly tracker, monthly planning and a blank page
Weekly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard weekly planning spread, each week has 3 linked bonus pages: weekly wellness tracker, weekly goal planning and a blank page
Annual Trackers: Record key dates, create a wish list (bucket list), track your health metrics and track your finances throughout the year. These tracking pages are linked in the top menu for easy access throughout the year
Goal Setting: A complete "goal clarity roadmap" section includes templates designed to guide you through the process of clarifying your vision, optimizing your time and creating actionable goals.
• Dated planner pages from July 2021 through June 2022 (2021 & 2022 year at a glance, 12 dated monthly pages, 52 dated weekly pages, 365 daily dated pages). All dated pages are hyperlinked for easy navigation: year at glance page links to each month, monthly pages link out to both weekly spreads and daily pages, weekly spreads link out to daily pages. Tabs along right side of every page also link to monthly pages.
• Each monthly page links out to three bonus pages: a habit tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• Each weekly page links out to three bonus pages: a wellness tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• "Goal Clarity Roadmap" section includes guided exercises through a 7-step process to help you clarify your goals and focus
Annual tracking pages to track key details throughout your year:
• Important Dates: record important events and birthdays in a year-at-a-glance format. This can easily be copied over to future years
• Wish List: list out some of your just-for-fun aspirations for the year and check them off as you go!
• Health Tracker: think of your health first with this tracking page. Write down any routine appointments you need to schedule and track your most
important health metrics month to month (e.g. accomplishing healthy habits, sleep totals, measurements, weight, etc)
• Finance Tracker: set high level goals for income, debt repayment, saving and giving. Track your progress in each of these areas throughout the year.
• Sunday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Sunday and run through Saturday)
• Monday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Monday and run through Sunday)
*both files are delivered in a single .zip file