Connect to your vision and create a plan for action with this complete digital planning and productivity system!
Simplify your planning and make THIS the year you crush your biggest goals!
Research has shown that you become more likely to achieve your goals and dreams simply by writing them down on a regular basis. The physical act of writing out your goals creates a deeper mental connection to them. So while Trello might be a great place for your home improvement to do list, it isn't the best place to start when you are planning out those big life-changing goals you want to achieve.
Here’s where digital planning comes in. It perfectly merges the open-ended creativity of paper with the convenience of the digital world. Your digital planner will be delivered to you as a file that can be imported into any PDF markup app. Essentially, you can think of it as the "next generation" paper planner - a digital version that has been created specifically for use on a tablet device.
This Digital Planner is packed with features and extras
Now updated for the mid-year: the latest planner versions run from July 2021 through June 2022
Dated pages run from July 2021 to June 2022
Bonus Weekly + Monthly Pages
Annual Tracking Pages
Getting Started Videos
What Others Are Saying
Love this Planner!
This planner has the quickest loading pages I’ve used. The design is clean and simple which makes it the easy to customize. I like the sticker book that comes with the planner which allows for more customization. I recommend this digital planner above all the others I’ve bought in the past.
This is just what I was looking for
Easy to navigate and the extra sticker book with all the pre-cropped stickers is a game changer for me. I had just about given up on finding a digital planner until I came across a you tube video. The how to and explanations were spot on. Also quick response when I had a question. Can’t wait to see what else will be offered.
Perfect minimal planner!
I have used an Erin Condren for the last few years, and I thought it was time I moved to digital planning. I searched for hours for a minimalistic planner that I would also be able to use stickers in, and when I’d almost given up I found this one. It is absolutely perfect! It can be everything that I need in one place. I have finally found my planner peace!
Dated Planning Pages
Dated pages run from July 2021 through June 2022
- Monthly Dated Pages: Map out your month and capture big milestones. You can quickly jump to any month through the “tabs” along the right side of the planner.
- Weekly Dated Pages: Capture your priorities for the week. You can jump to your weekly pages by tapping the week number along the left side of the monthly pages.
- Daily Dated Pages: Block your time and manage your priorities and to do list. Daily pages are linked from both the monthly and weekly dated pages, so you can always quickly jump to your daily page from any planner spread.
- Week Start Options: This purchase includes 2 versions of the planner: one with Monday start weeks and one with Sunday start weeks - choose to use whichever version you prefer!
Goal Clarity Roadmap
Monthly Bonus Pages
2. Monthly Reflection & Planning: set yourself up for success by reflecting on your previous month and setting your focus for the next month.
Weekly Bonus Pages
2. Weekly Wellness: track your sleep, exercise and nutrition all on one page.
Decorative Covers & Labels
Bonus: June 2021 Mini Planner
New to Digital Planning?
Here's how this works:
Digital planning recreates the experience of using a paper planner on your iPad or tablet device. It gives you the same freedom and flexibility you have on paper and allows you to physically write out your notes and goals.
To use this digital planner, you will need:
1. Tablet device
2. A stylus or Apple Pencil
3. PDF markup/annotation app
(e.g. Goodnotes, Notability, Xodo, Noteshelf)
I have been digital planning for 3 years and I have purchased many digital planners looking for one that meets my needs. I have FINALLY found that planner!! This is by far the most customizable planner I have ever found. I am a homeschooling mom and with this planner I can lesson plan for my two kids and manage my schedule all with this one planner!
Included with Your Planner:
Digital Planner PDF files (Monday Start AND Sunday Start options)
Guided goal setting system embedded in planner
Collection of 43 bonus template pages to build out your custom sections
GoodNotes sticker book with pre-cropped stickers
Over 400 individual decorative sticker PNG files
Collection of "widget" stickers to customize your date page layouts
- Decorative cover collection (separate PDF file)
- How-to video series guiding you through the setup process for your new planner
- June 2021 mini-planner