This undated digital planner is packed with features! It has everything you need to set your goals and create a plan to achieve them.
Planning Pages: Monthly, weekly and daily undated planning pages (both sunday start and monday start week options included). Each page has a hyperlinked footer with quick links to jump to any weekly or daily page in the selected month.
Monthly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard monthly planning spread, each month has 3 linked bonus pages: monthly tracker, monthly planning and a blank page
Weekly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard weekly planning spread, each week has 3 linked bonus pages: weekly wellness tracker, weekly goal planning and a blank page
Annual Trackers: Record key dates, create a wish list (bucket list), track your health metrics and track your finances throughout the year. These tracking pages are linked in the top menu for easy access throughout the year
Goal Setting: A complete "goal roadmap" section includes templates designed to guide you through the process of clarifying your vision, optimizing your time and creating actionable goals. This is a guided process that will take you from overwhelm and lack of focus to goal clarity.
Custom Sections: 12 customizable sections hyperlinked to the table of contents. Jump to a section from any page of the planner through the numbered tabs in the top navigation.
Bonus Template Pages: Library of bonus planning page templates that can be duplicated as many times as needed
Sticker Set: 400+ stickers organized in a sticker book for use in Goodnotes (individual png images also included for non-goodnotes users)
Layout Widget Stickers: You have endless customization options for your monthly, weekly and daily planning pages with the included set of layout "widget" stickers that are designed to fit seamlessly in the open margins/footers of the monthly, weekly and daily pages
Decorative Covers: Personalize your planner and make it your own with these 8 alternate cover options
• Undated planning pages from January through December (year at a glance, 12 monthly pages, 52 weekly pages, 365 daily pages). All planning pages are hyperlinked for easy navigation: year at glance page links to each month, monthly/weekly/daily pages all have a hyperlinked footer with quick links to jump to any weekly or daily page in the selected month. Tabs along right side of every page also link to monthly pages.
• Each monthly page links out to three bonus pages: a habit tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• Each weekly page links out to three bonus pages: a wellness tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• "Goal Roadmap" section includes 7 guided exercises to help you clarify your goals and focus through a complete goal-setting process. Tap into each step for more information and instructions, then tap over to the blank template to complete the prompts.
• "Widget" sticker design allows you to quickly adjust the layout and content of your dated pages to fit your needs - add schedule blocks, priorities, habit trackers and more to your dated pages. All widgets are saved as separate sticker images so they can easily be placed over any area of the page.
• 400+ sticker set includes labels, trackers, decorative frames, numbers, icons and more! All PNG sticker images are saved individually with transparent backgrounds and organized by category in a .zip folder.
• For GoodNotes app users only: all stickers are placed in a tabbed sticker book (great for organizing and building your sticker collection). This sticker book is compatible with the GoodNotes 5 app only.
• Annual tracking pages to track key details throughout your year:
- Important Dates: record important events and birthdays in a year-at-a-glance format. This can easily be copied over to future years
- Wish List: list out some of your just-for-fun aspirations for the year and check them off as you go!
- Health Tracker: think of your health first with this tracking page. Write down any routine appointments you need to schedule and track your most important health metrics month to month (e.g. accomplishing healthy habits, sleep totals, measurements, weight, etc)
- Finance Tracker: set high-level goals for income, debt repayment, saving and giving. Track your progress in each of these areas through the year.
• Top menu icons, numbered sections and monthly tabs are hyperlinked to allow for quick navigation on every page of the planner
• Customizable table of contents page allows you to organize your planner with up to 12 sections
• Bonus page templates included - all pages can easily be duplicated as many times as needed
- Weekly Block View (2 design options)
- Weekly Schedule View (2 design options)
- Undated Monthly spread
- Yearly Overview (2 design options)
- Quarterly Overview
- Key Dates
- Goal Planner
- Vision Goal Planner
- Bucket List
- Meal Planner (2 design options)
- Project Planner
- Password Organizer
- Habit Tracker (2 design options)
- Mood Tracker
- Workout Tracker
- Time Tracker
- Nutrition Log
- Reading List
- 6 Section To-Do List
- Blank 12 Block View
- Blank Column View
- Two Column List Page
- Bill Payment Tracker
- Debt Payment Tracker
- Expense Tracker
- Monthly Budget
- Blank Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
- Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
- Meeting Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
• Also includes a separate PDF file with 8 different cover page designs you can easily copy and paste to change the cover of your planner. The sticker set also includes decorative cover stickers to add a nameplate or debossed text to your planner cover.
• All stickers are included in a separate sticker book for use in the GoodNotes app to minimize the planner file size and for easy switching/placement of stickers
• Stickers are placed in the sticker book as separate PNG files, so they can easily be copied and pasted within the planner with a transparent background (no cropping needed)
NOTE: The sticker book only functions in GoodNotes 5, if you are planning to use this planner in another PDF markup app (e.g. Notability, Noteshelf), I've included a .zip file with PNG files of each sticker that can be individually inserted into your planner, so I've got you covered either way!
• Sunday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Sunday and run through Saturday)
• Monday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Monday and run through Sunday)
• GoodNotes sticker book file (for use in GoodNotes only)
• Zip file of all individual sticker PNG files (for use on desktop or in any other PDF annotation app)
• Decorative cover set PDF file
Note: I deliver my planner files as PDF files rather than Goodnotes files. If you are a Goodnotes user, the PDF file imports and functions in the same exact way a GoodNotes file would, it's just a more flexible file format. This gives you the option to print pages of the planner or import it into a different app if you ever have a need to.