Undated Goal Planner (landscape)
This undated digital planner is packed with features! It has everything you need to set your goals and create a plan to achieve them.
Planning Pages: Monthly, weekly and daily undated planning pages (both sunday start and monday start week options included). Each page has a hyperlinked footer with quick links to jump to any weekly or daily page in the selected month.
Monthly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard monthly planning spread, each month has 3 linked bonus pages: monthly tracker, monthly planning and a blank page
Weekly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard weekly planning spread, each week has 3 linked bonus pages: weekly wellness tracker, weekly goal planning and a blank page
Annual Trackers: Record key dates, create a wish list (bucket list), track your health metrics and track your finances throughout the year. These tracking pages are linked in the top menu for easy access throughout the year
Goal Setting: A complete "goal roadmap" section includes templates designed to guide you through the process of clarifying your vision, optimizing your time and creating actionable goals. This is a guided process that will take you from overwhelm and lack of focus to goal clarity.
Custom Sections: 12 customizable sections hyperlinked to the table of contents. Jump to a section from any page of the planner through the numbered tabs in the top navigation.
Bonus Template Pages: Library of bonus planning page templates that can be duplicated as many times as needed
Sticker Set: 400+ stickers organized in a sticker book for use in Goodnotes (individual png images also included for non-goodnotes users)
Layout Widget Stickers: You have endless customization options for your monthly, weekly and daily planning pages with the included set of layout "widget" stickers that are designed to fit seamlessly in the open margins/footers of the monthly, weekly and daily pages
Decorative Covers: Personalize your planner and make it your own with these 8 alternate cover options
• Undated planning pages from January through December (year at a glance, 12 monthly pages, 52 weekly pages, 365 daily pages). All planning pages are hyperlinked for easy navigation: year at glance page links to each month, monthly/weekly/daily pages all have a hyperlinked footer with quick links to jump to any weekly or daily page in the selected month. Tabs along right side of every page also link to monthly pages.
• Each monthly page links out to three bonus pages: a habit tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• Each weekly page links out to three bonus pages: a wellness tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• "Goal Roadmap" section includes 7 guided exercises to help you clarify your goals and focus through a complete goal-setting process. Tap into each step for more information and instructions, then tap over to the blank template to complete the prompts.
• "Widget" sticker design allows you to quickly adjust the layout and content of your dated pages to fit your needs - add schedule blocks, priorities, habit trackers and more to your dated pages. All widgets are saved as separate sticker images so they can easily be placed over any area of the page.
• 400+ sticker set includes labels, trackers, decorative frames, numbers, icons and more! All PNG sticker images are saved individually with transparent backgrounds and organized by category in a .zip folder.
• For GoodNotes app users only: all stickers are placed in a tabbed sticker book (great for organizing and building your sticker collection). This sticker book is compatible with the GoodNotes 5 app only.
• Annual tracking pages to track key details throughout your year:
- Important Dates: record important events and birthdays in a year-at-a-glance format. This can easily be copied over to future years
- Wish List: list out some of your just-for-fun aspirations for the year and check them off as you go!
- Health Tracker: think of your health first with this tracking page. Write down any routine appointments you need to schedule and track your most important health metrics month to month (e.g. accomplishing healthy habits, sleep totals, measurements, weight, etc)
- Finance Tracker: set high-level goals for income, debt repayment, saving and giving. Track your progress in each of these areas through the year.
• Top menu icons, numbered sections and monthly tabs are hyperlinked to allow for quick navigation on every page of the planner
• Customizable table of contents page allows you to organize your planner with up to 12 sections
• Bonus page templates included - all pages can easily be duplicated as many times as needed
- Weekly Block View (2 design options)
- Weekly Schedule View (2 design options)
- Undated Monthly spread
- Yearly Overview (2 design options)
- Quarterly Overview
- Key Dates
- Goal Planner
- Vision Goal Planner
- Bucket List
- Meal Planner (2 design options)
- Project Planner
- Password Organizer
- Habit Tracker (2 design options)
- Mood Tracker
- Workout Tracker
- Time Tracker
- Nutrition Log
- Reading List
- 6 Section To-Do List
- Blank 12 Block View
- Blank Column View
- Two Column List Page
- Bill Payment Tracker
- Debt Payment Tracker
- Expense Tracker
- Monthly Budget
- Blank Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
- Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
- Meeting Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
• Also includes a separate PDF file with 8 different cover page designs you can easily copy and paste to change the cover of your planner. The sticker set also includes decorative cover stickers to add a nameplate or debossed text to your planner cover.
• All stickers are included in a separate sticker book for use in the GoodNotes app to minimize the planner file size and for easy switching/placement of stickers
• Stickers are placed in the sticker book as separate PNG files, so they can easily be copied and pasted within the planner with a transparent background (no cropping needed)
NOTE: The sticker book only functions in GoodNotes 5, if you are planning to use this planner in another PDF markup app (e.g. Notability, Noteshelf), I've included a .zip file with PNG files of each sticker that can be individually inserted into your planner, so I've got you covered either way!
• Sunday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Sunday and run through Saturday)
• Monday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Monday and run through Sunday)
• GoodNotes sticker book file (for use in GoodNotes only)
• Zip file of all individual sticker PNG files (for use on desktop or in any other PDF annotation app)
• Decorative cover set PDF file
Note: I deliver my planner files as PDF files rather than Goodnotes files. If you are a Goodnotes user, the PDF file imports and functions in the same exact way a GoodNotes file would, it's just a more flexible file format. This gives you the option to print pages of the planner or import it into a different app if you ever have a need to.
New to Digital Planning & Notetaking?
Digital planning recreates the experience of using a paper planner or notebook on your iPad or tablet device. It gives you the same freedom and flexibility you have on paper, allowing you to physically write out your notes and goals.
How it works
The files you will receive with your purchase are designed to be imported into a PDF markup app of your choice.
To use these files you will need:
1. Tablet device
2. A stylus or Apple Pencil that is compatible with both your markup app and device
3. PDF markup/annotation app(e.g. Goodnotes, Notability, Xodo, Drawboard Pro)
Want more information on markup app and device options? Click here to read more.
Digital Planners & Notebooks
Your purchase will include PDF file(s) that are optimized for use in a PDF markup app. These files include internal hyperlinks that allow you to easily jump between pages and navigate within the document. Every planner/notebook includes a collection of template pages, these pages can be duplicated as many times as you wish to build out your document. This is one of the biggest perks of working digitally - you have a ton of flexibility to choose your page layouts and build out the structure of your notebook or planner.Most planners & notebooks also include bonus content (e.g. decorative covers, stickers, etc.) View product description for details on what's included with each specific planner or notebook.
Stickers & Sticker Books
Stickers are decorative images designed to be used within your digital planners and notebooks. They are pre-cropped with transparent backgrounds, allowing you to place them anywhere on your page - just like you would with physical sticker on paper!
Sticker books are only compatible with the GoodNotes 5 app. However, all sticker purchases also include a standard .zip file containing all individual pre cropped PNG image files. These files can be used in any PDF markup app that supports inserting images.
Insert pages are delivered as both PNG and PDF file types and provide an option for adding new page layouts to your planner or notebook.
When you import planners or other documents into your PDF markup app (Goodnotes, Notability, etc.) the first page of the document ends up becoming the “thumbnail” or cover image in your document library within the app.
Replacing this first page with another decorative page will replace that cover. This is just a fun, decorative option that gives you the ability to add a little extra personality to your planners and notebooks.
Alternate covers are delivered as PDF files, just choose the decorative cover page you want to use, copy the page, and paste it as the first page in your planner or notebook document.
Overwhelmed with the details? Don't worry, I have you covered!
I provide step-by-step instructions for getting started, just click here to learn more.
Due to the nature of digital delivered products, they cannot be returned. However, if you do run into any technical compatibility issues, we will always work with you to find a solution! You can submit a contact form to ask questions about this product or request support after purchasing.