This undated digital planner is packed with features! It has everything you need to set your goals and create a plan to achieve them.
Planning Pages: Monthly, weekly and daily undated planning pages (both sunday start and monday start week options included). Each page has a hyperlinked footer with quick links to jump to any weekly or daily page in the selected month.
Monthly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard monthly planning spread, each month has 5 linked bonus pages: monthly planning and reflection, monthly tracker, monthly finances and a blank page
Weekly Bonus Pages: In addition to the standard weekly planning spread, each week has 5 linked bonus pages: weekly focus, weekly planner, wellness tracker, weekly to do list and a blank page
Annual Trackers: Record key dates, create a wish list (bucket list), track your health metrics and track your finances throughout the year. These tracking pages are linked in the top menu for easy access throughout the year
Goal Setting: The included Goal Clarity Roadmap section guides you through my proven system for setting meaningful and actionable goals! This section includes templates designed to guide you through the process of clarifying your vision, optimizing your time and planning out your goals. This is a guided process that will take you from overwhelm and lack of focus to goal clarity.
Custom Sections: 12 customizable note sections hyperlinked to the table of contents. Jump to a section from any page of the planner through the numbered tabs in the top navigation.
Bonus Template Pages: Library of bonus planning page templates that can be duplicated as many times as needed
Sticker Set: 500+ stickers organized in a sticker book for use in Goodnotes (individual png images also included for non-goodnotes users)
Layout Widget Stickers: You have endless customization options for your monthly, weekly and daily planning pages with the included set of layout "widget" stickers that are designed to fit seamlessly in the open margins/footers of the monthly, weekly and daily pages
Decorative Covers: 8 alternate decorative cover options
• Undated planning pages from January through December (year at a glance, 12 monthly pages, 52 weekly pages, 365 daily pages). All planning pages are hyperlinked for easy navigation: year at glance page links to each month, monthly/weekly/daily pages all have a hyperlinked footer with quick links to jump to any weekly or daily page in the selected month. Tabs along right side of every page also link to monthly pages.
• Each monthly page links out to three bonus pages: a habit tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• Each weekly page links out to three bonus pages: a wellness tracker, a planning page and a blank page
• "Goal Roadmap" section includes 7 guided exercises to help you clarify your goals and focus through a complete goal setting process. Tap into each step for more information and instructions, then tap over to the blank template to complete the prompts.
• "Widget" sticker design allows you to quickly adjust the layout and content of your dated pages to fit your needs - add schedule blocks, priorities, habit trackers and more to your dated pages. All widgets are saved as separate sticker images so they can easily be placed over any area of the page.
• 500+ sticker set includes labels, trackers, decorative frames, numbers, icons and more! All PNG sticker images are saved individually with transparent backgrounds and organized by category in a .zip folder.
• For GoodNotes app users: all stickers are placed in a tabbed sticker book (great for organizing and building your sticker collection). This sticker book is compatible with the GoodNotes 5 app only.
Annual tracking pages to track key details throughout your year:
- Important Dates: record important events and birthdays in a year-at-a-glance format. This can easily be copied over to future years
- Wish List: list out some of your just-for-fun aspirations for the year and check them off as you go!
- Health Tracker: think of your health first with this tracking page. Write down any routine appointments you need to schedule and track your most
- important health metrics month to month (e.g. accomplishing healthy habits, sleep totals, measurements, weight, etc)
- Finance Tracker: set high-level goals for income, debt repayment, saving and giving. Track your progress in each of these areas through the year.
• Top menu icons, numbered sections and monthly tabs are hyperlinked to allow for quick navigation on every page of the planner
• Customizable table of contents page allows you to organize your planner with up to 12 sections
Bonus page templates included (all pages can easily be duplicated as many times as needed)
• Eisenhower Matrix (Work Prioritization)
• Focused Work Time Tracker (Pomodoro Tracker)
• Annual Habit Tracker
• Logins List
• Mood Tracker
• Reading List
• Weekly Nutrition Log
• Workout Log (5 day, 3 day)
• 12 Block View
• Blank Table
• Lined Column List
• 6 section to do list
• Blank Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
• Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
• Meeting Note Pages (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
• Meeting Note Pages w/summary + actions (Grid, Dotted, Lined, Blank)
• Meal Planner
• Simplified Meal Planner
• Blank Monthly View
• Project Planner
• Quarterly Overview
• Vision Goal Planner
• Weekly Block View - Lined
• Weekly Block View - Blank
• Weekly Schedule View - 7 day
• Weekly Schedule View - 5 day
• Yearly Overview - Daily
• Yearly Overview - Monthly, Lined
• Yearly Overview - Monthly, Boxes
• Bill Payment Tracker
• Debt Payment Tracker
• Expense Tracker
• Monthly Budget
• Also includes a separate PDF file with 8 different cover page designs you can easily copy and paste to change the cover of your planner. The sticker set also includes decorative cover stickers to add a nameplate or debossed text to your planner cover.
• Sunday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Sunday and run through Saturday)
• Monday Start PDF planner file (weeks start with Monday and run through Sunday)
• GoodNotes sticker book file (for use in GoodNotes only)
• ZIP file of all individual sticker PNG files (for use on desktop or in any other PDF annotation app)
• 8-page PDF of alternative decorative "covers"
Note: I deliver my planner files as PDF files rather than Goodnotes files. If you are a Goodnotes user, the PDF file imports and functions in the same exact way a GoodNotes file would, it's just a more flexible file format. This gives you the option to print pages of the planner or import it into a different app if you ever have a need to.
This is a digital planner intended to be used on an iPad or tablet device in a PDF markup app that supports hyperlinks (such as GoodNotes, Noteshelf, Xodo or Notability)
Importing Your Files
GOODNOTES USERS - The planner is included as a standard PDF file and the sticker book is included as a GoodNotes.zip file. You do NOT need to unzip the sticker book file, simply import the "goodnotes.zip" file directly into GoodNotes. If you are using the planner in GoodNotes, you will have no need for the "Sticker PNG File" .zip folder, so you can disregard this file.
For step by step instructions view the how-to videos on this page.
ALL OTHER PDF ANNOTATION APP USERS (e.g. Notability, Noteshelf, etc) - The Planner PDF file can be imported into any annotation app that supports hyperlinks. To use the stickers, unzip the "Sticker PNG File" .zip folder on a desktop computer or in an app like izip. Save the PNG sticker images directly to your device or in a cloud file sharing drive you can access from your markup app (e.g. google drive, dropbox, icloud)
This planner is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for commercial purposes. Due to the nature of this digital product, it cannot be returned. However, if you run into any issues using it, please reach out to me - it's always my top priority to make sure you are happy with your purchase and that the planner is working well for you :)