Meal Planning Insert Pages
This set includes everything you need to make digital meal planning a breeze! With 7 different template options, you’re sure to find the layouts that best fit the way you plan.
I've designed these "insert" pages to be as flexible as possible to work with any planner or format you choose.
This purchase includes:
- PNG images of each layout - PNG images have transparent backgrounds and can be inserted as an overlay ("sticker") image in your favorite digital planner
- Individual PDF files of each layout - can be imported as stand-alone pages within your planner or to use independently
- One single PDF file of all templates - allowing you to quickly import all layouts at once
These are digital insert pages intended to be used on an iPad or tablet device in a PDF markup app (such as GoodNotes or Notability), click the "how to use" tab above for more information.
7 LAYOUTS INCLUDED
• Detailed Weekly Meal Plan - includes space to record breakfast, lunch and dinner for each day of the week, bonus area on each day can be used to record snacks or other notes
• Overview Weekly Meal Plan - boxes for each day of the week, you choose the level of detail/specific meals you'd like to plan for •
Meal Planning - this template walks you through the step-by-step process I personally use to plan my meals. First, take inventory of all the food you have on hand that you'd like to use, then select the meals you plan to make based on the food you already have, record the ingredients you need to purchase and finally make note of any items you plan to prep ahead of time
• Food Inventory - keep a running list of the items you have on hand in your pantry and freezer so you can avoid wasting food
• Recipe Template - record your favorite recipes, you can use this template over and over to create an entire recipe book!
• Favorite Meals by Category - record your favorite recipes by category so you can refer back when you need a little inspiration while meal planning
• Favorite Meals Listed - keep a running list of your favorite meals and also make note of your top six "go to" meals
• "Getting Started" document providing detailed instructions for using your templates
• Zip File containing: all layout PNG and PDF files - just unzip these files on your desktop computer or through an unzipping app (such as "iZip") on your tablet device
These templates are intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for commercial purposes. Due to the nature of this digital product, I cannot offer refunds.
New to Digital Planning & Notetaking?
Digital planning recreates the experience of using a paper planner or notebook on your iPad or tablet device. It gives you the same freedom and flexibility you have on paper, allowing you to physically write out your notes and goals.
How it works
The files you will receive with your purchase are designed to be imported into a PDF markup app of your choice.
To use these files you will need:
1. Tablet device
2. A stylus or Apple Pencil that is compatible with both your markup app and device
3. PDF markup/annotation app(e.g. Goodnotes, Notability, Xodo, Drawboard Pro)
Want more information on markup app and device options? Click here to read more.
Digital Planners & Notebooks
Your purchase will include PDF file(s) that are optimized for use in a PDF markup app. These files include internal hyperlinks that allow you to easily jump between pages and navigate within the document. Every planner/notebook includes a collection of template pages, these pages can be duplicated as many times as you wish to build out your document. This is one of the biggest perks of working digitally - you have a ton of flexibility to choose your page layouts and build out the structure of your notebook or planner.Most planners & notebooks also include bonus content (e.g. decorative covers, stickers, etc.) View product description for details on what's included with each specific planner or notebook.
Stickers & Sticker Books
Stickers are decorative images designed to be used within your digital planners and notebooks. They are pre-cropped with transparent backgrounds, allowing you to place them anywhere on your page - just like you would with physical sticker on paper!
Sticker books are only compatible with the GoodNotes 5 app. However, all sticker purchases also include a standard .zip file containing all individual pre cropped PNG image files. These files can be used in any PDF markup app that supports inserting images.
Insert pages are delivered as both PNG and PDF file types and provide an option for adding new page layouts to your planner or notebook.
When you import planners or other documents into your PDF markup app (Goodnotes, Notability, etc.) the first page of the document ends up becoming the “thumbnail” or cover image in your document library within the app.
Replacing this first page with another decorative page will replace that cover. This is just a fun, decorative option that gives you the ability to add a little extra personality to your planners and notebooks.
Alternate covers are delivered as PDF files, just choose the decorative cover page you want to use, copy the page, and paste it as the first page in your planner or notebook document.
Overwhelmed with the details? Don't worry, I have you covered!
I provide step-by-step instructions for getting started, just click here to learn more.
Due to the nature of digital delivered products, they cannot be returned. However, if you do run into any technical compatibility issues, we will always work with you to find a solution! You can submit a contact form to ask questions about this product or request support after purchasing.